Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i don't have a name for them

they've done it again. all together managed a brilliant illusory trick. the coin that started with my palm, its metal body having become warm with the contact with my skin in this weather, left no mark no feeling when it slipped off unknown to me into their exhibitive fingers. once more they prove it. i could run and pant for miles and they could simply with a fillip of their fingers, put me back still panting where i started. just a fillip, thats what it takes to turn everything ineffectual. well at least the superciliatory air is considerate and puts me two steps ahead when i stumble and can't make it. but they decide when that's to be done. they decide where i need to be. huh.

all i can do is grin and be thankful i was graced with their favours

No comments: