Tuesday, May 24, 2016

this country makes you such an outdoor-phobe. after ages today, I found two mosquitoes trying to bite me. I killed one on my face, flicked off the other, and started reconsidering the pleasurable nature walk; worrying about zika, west nile, etc.

but something or the other caught my eye, and thankfully I diverted but went on. and then I saw these, they reminded me of the lines "tiger tiger burning bright" and of Pollock's painting titled 'tiger'. they were just like audacious flames in the surrounding greenery. and I surprised a snake hiding under the flaming bush.




Fort Worth is the greener and more western (also cooler, and less xenophobic) cousin of Dallas. no wonder the temperature is a couple degrees less here more often than not, despite it being further south.


No comments: