Friday, March 21, 2008

in my case the universe conspires to mislead me whenever i need to make a decision. it throws options at me that seem to me, being in my situational coordinates, beyond my normal reach; and more attractive, given my reasons, than anything possibly imaginable. i should learn to recognise it then as chimerical. too good to be true. (who said those words first?) then it laughs while i wonder what went wrong. i'm thrown diametrically opposite to where i thought i was going that way.
i think it could be even simpler. maybe they've set some super fantastic foreign choice maker in me that just helps me choose the best of the best. clockworked me for entertainment. like a clown who sets traps for himself n then falls gleefully into them. does he nurse some fractured bone after the audience has left?
i should give the universe credit for managing my finance department strangely well though. doesnt mean i grow richer day by day. just means that it doesnt ditch me ever. money doesnt ever come to me when its meant to or when im looking forward to some, but its suddenly there just when i so need it.

1 comment:

VK said...

u chase quids and make it disappear and when in need u look for them u find it all there!