Saturday, December 8, 2007

so many feelings

So many roads I want to travel
So many ruins I want to rest in
So many smiles I want to create on faces
So many minds I want to occupy
And a gain in degree of inclination of my nose
Thinking of my worth in this world
For some I’m waiting for company
For others decayed obligations to die
I’v let waste a lot of my life
Need a fresh start this time
Only driven by my heart
I know all gates wouldn’t be open
But from the windows that don’t shut
This time I won’t compromise
Will refuse to let anything else decide
U are a reminder that i’m not doing much
Also an inspiration
A small unpleasantness sometimes wonders
Yet this heart smiles to see u find your calling
(notice the doubt comes in first,
but the buoyancy is larger)
Ever thought about the word 'smile'
Transfers the feeling across
Its beautiful, cant say more

No comments: