Saturday, April 23, 2016

reading my older posts I realize I'm becoming more verbose and less spontaneous.

I fucked up my earth day today. drove a lot more, and used a lot of the fuel to cool the car. it was hot today. went to school to meet a student (Friday mornings its difficult to get me out otherwise), student decided to change plans and ditched me. I sat in my office grading for a couple of hours with my door wide open. people were surprised I was there, and more. I hardly wear sleevelesses in school, what with not trying to attract too much attention, trying to look the role of a teacher, and when I do its usually more formal stuff. today I was in a 'ganjee' as we would call it, suddenly found these 100% cotton shells from loft that fit me! of course its petite xxs. plus I was playing some music very soft. this department is a greying place, I'm probably the youngest, plus I look younger than my age even. people stopped by today, to chat, or just to grin. it was nice. I felt like I was the spring/summer in this grey grave place.

framing shop didn't have my custom mats ready, not all of them at least. I feel stupid and yet didn't say anything; paying some $40 for just having someone cut some thermocol(?) (per piece) for framing maa's paintings, and yet having to pay with more waiting time.

the last two deepika movies have been nicer than usual - piku and finding fanny - saw them recently, one after another.

I've been wondering too much these days. and last night. went to bed well past my age. throbbing headache right now.

wondering whether to start on second grading set (TAs are useless (a lil harsh that)), or to frame the paitings, do laundry, cook (nah), read past blogposts, work on paper, stand in balcony waiting for the horses, nap (too late now), stop wondering.

No comments: