Tuesday, July 22, 2008

if either i'm rich or you are and you decide to stay with me, we will have a pond and a big bell






two days back i learnt these weren't lotuses (billi doesn't agree with the plural of the flower). but water lilies. my learning could be wrong but my world crashed at that minute. dont know why some of these things matter so much. as if my ecstasy on having seen so many lotuses at once in bloom, had been cheated. and they do seem to bloom in the night and close in again by noon (billi needs a mention here again. she was right). anyway the pink(ness) takes my breath away. especially in the night. with the dark leaves and glistening water for background. here i tried catching them early morning before getting into office. the sun is a little bright and someplaces the pink fades in its light...

1 comment:

Chronicler said...

hey those are the water lilies infront of the stein audi at the habitata right...