Thursday, May 29, 2008

a perspective to employment

its like i am sitting in the heart of a nature park. with birds twittering outside my window incessantly. pigeons gutturally walking on the ledge unaware of my presence within. and the red building of the Habitat smiling at me from across in the sun. not to forget the mass of green rounded tree tops beyond that. that make me forget this is an office complex in the heart of delhi. i have been wondering which side my window overlooked. now i think i finally figure; with the blue kite shaded courtyard a little way to my left and to my right the isolated side entrance with that strange white stone sculpture that is almost unrecognisable here from my fourth floor window.
and then to believe that just one more person in my horizon of vision (which is blocked behind by an unnatural yet wooden aspiring partition) has chosen to pull aside the drapes. who says i am bored of work. i believe this lil deviation will invigorate me, satiate me; and help ignore the pigeons by my right elbow and dig into the sly chinese policies. a chinki grin. i think there's a nest here.

3 comments:

Billi in a Gamla said...

I see someone's working very hard :).. check this out : http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1166535

k said...

oye so you like IHC

two posts on second day at office?

colours said...

my two faithful lovers. yes im blogging in office but dont u realise the difference in tone. these are happy posts for a change. thats enough credit to the office. dont now have great expectations from its capability in keeping my nose to work.

billi that is so india. aren't we proud of it. iv been reading city of djinns and theres an anecdote of the author's indian experience i'd like to tell u on phone sometime. too long for comments section