Last October to this April, my right wrist first got incrementally weaker as I kept going on an unnamed ligament injury, and then took months of near disability and laser and ultrasonic therapy and small magical resistance exercises to heal. Then this July, suddenly finding myself on viciously biting red ants and their tiny blisters like hills and borrowings, I sprained possibly another ligament on the outer edge of my littlest toe on the left foot. I've been unable to run and swim, although as usual I kept doing those till I realised (doc said not to run or walk much; he wasnt a swimmer so misadvised that) they were preventing it from healing. And now waiting for it to heal, one good day I thought I could swim, and cos I was being easier on my feet I got the bright idea to push my arm pull in breaststroke. Now I'm nursing a swimmers shoulder that again was ignored and has gotten worse.
When I was younger, limb injuries healed within days. Or had a soreness that felt deliciously painful and slowly opened out to flexing them with the same exercises that had sored them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment